Wedding Countdown

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Greatest of News!!

If you haven't heard already... David proposed Friday night (the 18th) and of course I said YES!

Story and pictures to come soon I just couldn't wait to post how happy I am.

David has the pictures and the video on his camera so it will have to wait until I get back to Utah to get it from him (I'm in Hollister for Christmas). Yep, I left my new fiance 12 hours after I said goodnight the night he proposed. I already broke down missing him today.

Anyway... be so happy for me I'm getting married!! It will be in May sometime... exact date and countdown widget to come soon as well.

EEEE yay! Now to try to get some sleep....

7 comments:

Kat said...

oh I'm so happy for you! It was soooo great to see you Friday night, hours after he proposed!! How exciting. You are gorgeous, your ring is gorgeous, and what an awesome couple! You are going to have the TALLEST kids! They'll pass me up when they're in elementary school!

Amy said...

Hip hip hooray! Can't wait to see the pics. Being apart is so not fun. At least you get your family to keep you company though :)

Desiree said...

Yeah! We are excited for you! And I can so relate to being apart. Remember when Lars and I were engaged and he went to Hollister for a week to wash windows. You came over and we watched Charlie....and I ended up crying pretty hard. Ya, so I suggest you not watch Charlie while you are in Hollister. lol.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

YAY!!! Congratulations cousin!! We are very happy for you!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations sweet friend. I am SO happy for you! This is such wonderful news! YAY!

NesaLee said...

I am so very happy for you! Its so amazing to see God bring people together and make them smile bigger than ever before. I wish you all the best and of course WE WANT DETAILS.

Chad and Lesha said...

Britta, I am so so excited for you. Congrats your so deserve every bit of happyness that has come to you. Love ya girl. Lesha